Andy's back from camp! My husband and I got back from vacation yesterday and picked Andy up from Camp Bow Wow in the early evening. After 5 days of romping in the sun and shade with other doggy campers (that's Andy on the far left) our pup was a little stinker and got a bath as soon as we got home. He spent the entire evening completely passed out on the couch.
Overall I'm pleased with our experience with Camp Bow Wow. We chose them because we wanted Andy to have a different kind of boarding experience. In the past we always took our dogs to traditional boarding facilities where they sat in kennels for most of their stay and I was left racked with guilt; wondering how they were doing. At Camp Bow Wow dogs get to spend much of their time outside their kennels exercising and socializing. The socialization aspect was especially appealing given that Andy is still a puppy and continuing to learn proper social cues.
We were able to check up on Andy online through Camp Bow Wow's Camper Cams. It was fun watching him play with other pups and reassuring to see him doing well. We happened to catch him taking a poop once and got a good chuckle. Visiting family was fun but I'm sure glad to be home with my boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment