Monday, July 9, 2012

Review | JW Pet Good Cuz


JW Pet's Good Cuz is one of the few toys Andy has not been able to demolish. We've had it for about a month and I'm happy to say its feet are completely intact and it still looks pretty new. We've tossed it around both indoors and out and it washes up clean with a sponge. Andy seems to enjoy its erratic bounce and the ball is firm enough that he doesn't just sit around squeaking it (I know that annoys some people). So far it's been a good buy.


The ball comes in a "Good Cuz" and "Bad Cuz" version - the later having little horns. They're made of durable rubber, come in 3 sizes (Andy owns a medium one, 3" in diameter), and a rainbow of colors. My local PetSmart only carried them in blue, green, and red, but I've seen other colors available online. JW Pet toys are available at PetSmart, Petco, and I'm pretty sure I've seen them at Target. The Good Cuz/Bad Cuz are priced anywhere from $4.99-$9.99, depending on size. I see them on sale now and then and will probably pick up a Bad Cuz sometime in the future.

156416_Static - 50% Off - 468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment