Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pup Tip | Coupons

I hate paying full price for something when I know I can get my hands on a coupon. When at all possible I don't believe in paying retail. What can I say, I can be cheap like that. I see coupons for dog/cat food and treats in the Sunday paper all the time. Generally speaking these coupons are for brands like Purina or Alpo. I've also seen coupons for Freshpet products now and then. You may have noticed refrigerated units containing Freshpet products popping up just about everywhere. I have some first-hand experience with this brand that I can share at a later time.

If you want to get your hands on coupons for higher end brands, like Blue Buffalo or Wellness, you need not go any further than the computer before you. Most brands have communities you can join or newsletters you can sign up for. In exchange you will receive coupons via email, or in the case of Blue Buffalo, they will be mailed to the address you provide at sign up. I also recommend joining "perk" or "rewards" programs at your local pet supply store. If you keep an eye out for sales on your preferred brand of pet food you can combine the discount with a coupon for some pretty decent savings. Pablo approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment