I kind of wish we had a doggy surveillance system. A couple of video cameras strategically set up around the loft so we could see what Andy's up to when we're not around. In addition I'd like a way of communicating with him while we're out so if I catch him doing something naughty I could say, "Leave it Andy!"...big brother may not be watching but Mom is!
I'm only half serious. I did however put my digital camera on a tripod when we left yesterday, pointed it towards the chair Andy likes to sit on when we're not around, and set it to take a photo every 30 seconds. Thankfully Andy didn't get into any trouble so the results are actually pretty mundane. Lots of chomping on a peanut butter filled toy and napping. Here's a selection of images from Andy's 2 hours by himself:

No comments:
Post a Comment