This has been a week of firsts! Not only did Andy pee like a big boy for the first time the other day, he finally encountered an edible item he does not like! I came across these dental chews from a brand called Zoe, which I had never heard of prior to this purchase, while browsing at T.J. Maxx last week. The brand is manufactured by a Canadian company called Hagen - though the product packaging says the chews themselves are made in the USA (?). I'm not gonna lie...I was drawn to the pretty packaging...but ultimately I decided to buy the dental chews for the following reasons: they're made in the USA, they're wheat/corn/soy-free, and they contain all natural ingredients and no artificial preservatives or dyes. At $4.99 for 8.1 oz of chews (approx. 10 small chews) the Zoe treats seemed like a good deal. There were 2 different kinds available; I picked up the "Antioxidant" ones, which are supposed to "support a healthy immune system."
Review | Zoe Antioxidant Dental Chews
Available online at amazon (and if you can find them at T.J. Maxx, $4.99)
Small Chews | 8.1-Ounce, 10 Chews/Pack | $9.99
Brown rice flour, organic quinoa flour, vegetable glycerin, water, pea flour, tapioca starch, carrageenan, calcium carbonate, natural chicken
flavor, carrots, apples, chia seed, parsley, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), rosemary, peppermint, vanilla, zinc gluconate, green tea extract
(decaffeinated), mixed tocopherols (preservative).
Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min.) 7.0%; Crude Fat (min.) 2.5%; Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%; Zinc (min.) 228 mg/kg; Moisture (max.) 15.0%; *Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) (min.) 87 mg/kg

Poor little guy! Do you just give the other ones away now that Andy doesn't like them?
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna hold on to them for a while and see if his opinion changes. My main concern is that the chews are a bit of a choking hazard! So...I'll definitely keep a close eye on him when he's eating them.
DeleteMy mini dachshund loves them and I love the smell that fills the room when he's chewing one, so it's win win.
ReplyDelete