A New Routine
Andy and I made our first solo venture to the "big" park
today. It was mostly a success! We did have a near encounter with a pile
of poop but thankfully I was able to pull Andy away before he got to
rolling. At some point he saw a duck in the water, got really excited,
and lunged at it. The duck looked up at us in disdain and taunted the
boy. My husband and I share a car. Not the most convenient of
arrangements but we seem to make do. Turns out on Mondays and Wednesdays
Andy will be home alone for approximately 4 hours. So far he doesn't
have a really good track record when it comes to "alone time." I'm
hoping walking him before I leave the house will minimize his
destructive tendencies. I'm also planning on leaving him with a peanut
butter Kong. Today's our first day on this schedule. I leave in about 15
minutes and hope to come home to a clean house and a content pup. I
have my doubts...
No comments:
Post a Comment