Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hey, Hey, Hey Goodbye

Bye, bye WAHL Oatmeal Coconut Lime Verbena Pet Shampoo Concentrate. We had a good run, 10 months to be exact, but you're all gone now and I'm looking forward to trying something new. Sure my opinion of you changed over time, for the better and at $5.99 for 24 ounces you certainly are cost-effective...but alas, Andy and I are ready for a change. Onward and upward! In all seriousness, I bought this bottle of WAHL shampoo back in April and after 10 months of steady baths, 2-3 a month on average, we only just now finished the bottle. That's a lot of bang for your buck! All things considered it's a decent shampoo, I'm just honestly sick of smelling the same scent for 10 months. 

I already have a new bottle of shampoo waiting in the wings, Earthbath's Eucalyptus & Peppermint Shampoo for Dogs to be exact. This particular brand was recommended by a reader and when I came across it at a HomeGoods store last month at a discounted price I snatched it right up. It's a little on the pricey side for my taste but I thought we'd give it a go (it retails for around $12-14 for 16 oz but I got it for $7.99). Earthbath products are all natural, made with natural essential oils and contain no parabens, harsh soaps, artificial dyes or fragrances, phosphates, or toxins. Good for our pups and the environment. I'll let you know what I think of the new shampoo as soon as Andy rolls in some poop...it's been about 2 weeks since his last poop roll so I imagine he's about due!

No comments:

Post a Comment