Thursday, December 20, 2012

Freezing Rain

This winter has been pretty mild so far. There's been virtually no snow and the lowest the temperature has dipped was somewhere in the 30s. I didn't even need a coat this past Saturday because it was in the high 50s. Our one and and only snow happened at the end of November, the 27th to be precise, when I took this photo. I wonder what the rest of the winter has in store for us. I'll be a little sad if we don't get at least one good snow. It's raining outside at the moment - freezing rain in fact. Andy wanted to linger in the cold but I hustled him inside because my hands were starting to hurt. I just looked at weather.com and it looks like we might have some snow this Saturday. I hope its the fluffy lovely kind and not the nasty, sleety kind...though I have a feeling it's going to be the later of the two. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment