Monday, November 12, 2012

Well Hello There!

We missed you. Hope things went well and that you had lovely weekend. Last week was really busy and taking time off from the blog allowed me to get in some much needed studying time. It also gave Andy a chance to work on his novel. Despite my chaotic schedule I still managed to spend a lot of quality time with the pup. We passed many an hour snuggling on the couch as I studied for the GRE. We still managed to get in a couple of walks, where we encountered deer tracks, a dead mouse, a great blue heron, horses, mystery poop, and a strange vision in a tree. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I'm working on a paper at the moment and I foresee the next 2-3 weeks being pretty busy but I'll do my best to update the blog regularly. Come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment