Monday, October 29, 2012

Peein' in the Rain

It's  been raining on  and off all   day and the wind is starting to pickup just now.  My husband and I got to stay home today, and will be staying home tomorrow. Most schools in the area have closed for the safety of students, staff, and faculty. Are we using this time off to be productive? To catch up on grading, research, writing, and such? Um...not really. Does watching season 1 of Louie count as "research"?

Our apartment complex is surrounded by trees so venturing outside is becoming increasingly hazardous. I took Andy outside for about 15 minutes earlier in the day. Both of us got completely soaked even though I put him in Maxwell's old coat to try to keep him dry. On the plus side I can put off giving him a bath for another week cause the rain did it for me! We usually take Andy on long walks on Sundays and/or Mondays...so it remains to be seen how the boy will take being cooped up for so long. Maybe I'll just take him out and run him up and down the halls like a crazy person. I'm sure my neighbors would love that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment