Wednesday, October 10, 2012

About that DVD I Borrowed...

Borrowed an interesting DVD from work this past weekend - Moon - a British science fiction flick released in 2009, directed by Duncan Jones (son of David Bowie), starring Sam Rockwell. It's about a man doing a 3-year solo stint overseeing a mining operation on the moon. Don't want to say much more than that because it might ruin it for you. Check out IMDB if you really need to know. I highly recommend it if you're into movies about the isolation of space, the moon, or clones. Oh crap. I ruined it.

Remember how I had to take Pablo to the vet this past Monday? Andy was by himself for about 2 hours while I was gone. What did I find when I returned? The case to Moon ripped to shreds and the DVD scratched and covered in teeth marks - clearly canine in origin. The boy plucked the DVD from the tv stand. He also ripped up my last pair of flip flops. It's off season so I don't think I can even replace them till Spring. Son of a bitch. (Is that even an insult to a dog?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment