Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunrise | Sunset

Fall is right around the corner. Saturday, September 22 to be exact. The days are already getting shorter. I love the fall - the cool, crisp air, the changing of the leaves, the smell of the earth. I don't love waking up at 6:00 am and having it be dark outside. The dark makes it that much harder to get out of bed...and Andy demands we get out of bed promptly at 6:00 am to be taken outside to do his business. To be fed the minute we walk back in the door. We think Andy was born around January 1 of last year. This will be his first fall, followed by his first full winter. I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll react to snow. He doesn't have a lot of fur on his belly so I'm a little worried his under carriage will be too cold or get chapped. My husband jokes we should get Andy a tin of "udder cream." Do dogs get seasonal affective disorder?

No comments:

Post a Comment