Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A New Routine

Andy and I made our first solo venture to the "big" park today. It was mostly a success! We did have a near encounter with a pile of poop but thankfully I was able to pull Andy away before he got to rolling. At some point he saw a duck in the water, got really excited, and lunged at it. The duck looked up at us in disdain and taunted the boy. My husband and I share a car. Not the most convenient of arrangements but we seem to make do. Turns out on Mondays and Wednesdays Andy will be home alone for approximately 4 hours. So far he doesn't have a really good track record when it comes to "alone time." I'm hoping walking him before I leave the house will minimize his destructive tendencies. I'm also planning on leaving him with a peanut butter Kong. Today's our first day on this schedule. I leave in about 15 minutes and hope to come home to a clean house and a content pup. I have my doubts...

No comments:

Post a Comment