Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review | Carolina Prime Sweet Tater Fries Dog Treats


Products made from sweet potatoes are all the rage lately for both humans and canines. There are a number of brands that currently offer dehydrated sweet potatoes for dogs, in a variety of shapes and sizes, and in my opinion as long as they're made in the USA they are more or less the same. Sweet potatoes are a great source of dietary fiber and vitamin A. Dehydrated sweet potatoes for dogs have the added benefit of being chewy, making them fun to eat while also cleaning your pup's teeth.

I recently picked up a bag of sweet potatoes from a brand called Carolina Prime at my local PetSmart. This is actually our second bag. Andy goes into sweet potato bliss anytime I give him one so I'm pretty sure he approves (see photo above!). I love that Carolina Prime Sweet Tater Fries are all natural. The product contains nothing but dehydrated sweet potatoes - absolutely no additives or preservatives. The fries offer Andy variety in terms of flavor and texture. A great natural, fat-free, healthy snack!

Carolina Prime Sweet Tater Fries Dog Treats
Available at PetSmart
5 oz | $3.99 (I got then on sale for $2.99)

Guaranteed analysis below:

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min) 6.0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 16.0%

No comments:

Post a Comment