Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Momma Bird

I don't know if this is something I should be confessing on the internet...but...on occasion I like to pass food to Andy mouth to mouth. I'm not pre-chewing or regurgitating the food mind you (gross!), there's no tongue involved (yuck!), and it's almost always raw vegetables I'm talking about. I hold the food, a baby carrot stick for instance, in my my mouth and make Andy pluck it out to eat it. It's an exercise in trust and a way for me to bond with my boy. I've done this with all my dogs. Anyone else do this? Or at least willing to admit it? Or am I really just that weird? 

2 comments:

  1. i do this with my rescue dog all the time. he loves pretzel sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela (fellow momma bird). Thanks for stopping by! Hope all is well at CCC.

    ReplyDelete