Friday, July 27, 2012

Frozen Treats for Dogs at the Store



I've been seeing more and more frozen treats for dogs at pet supply and grocery stores as of late. At the grocery store I saw several options in the frozen food aisle, right next to the frozen treats for bipedal folk. At the pet supply store I saw a small freezer containing an assortment of frozen treats from the brand Freshpet; they're the folks that have the refrigerator units with "fresh" pet food popping up everywhere. The Freshpet items are packaged nicely but I don't think I'm ready to shell out $6.99 for 4, 3.5 oz cups of frozen yogurt when Andy would probably be just as happy with a plain old ice cube.

1 comment:

  1. we make these for reggie all the time. he loves them!http://brettwinn.hubpages.com/hub/Homemade-Frozen-Dog-Treats

    ReplyDelete